Register your club, credit or debit cards on eScrip.com and eScrip will donate 2%–10% of your everyday purchases at hundreds of groceries and stores to our school. Just spend ten minutes signing up:
- Have your cards ready on hand and go to eScrip.com. Examples of club cards include Safeway Club; credit cards include major credit cards like Visa as well as store cards like Macy's.
- Click on Sign Up – It’s Free!
- Select the Group ID radio button, enter the Starr King group ID (6573711) in the text box and then click Search.
- Click on the Starr King Elementary School link.
- Click Next and enter your registration info. In a few more steps you’re done!
- Check your status. To check the status of your eScrip account, log on to eScrip.com and click on my eScrip in the menu on top.
- Already an eScrip member? You can add Starr King to your list of groups! Just sign in at my eScrip, follow the Account Administration link, then click on the Group Selection link.
- Safeway Club Cards. To register your Safeway card on eScrip, you must have the number on the face of the red card that was issued to you. If you have lost your card, call 877.723.3929 and ask them to use your phone number to find your card number.
- Credit and debit cards. If you shop at Whole Foods and pay with a credit or debit card, you can register that card on eScrip.com and pick up 3% on all Whole Foods purchases.
eScrip Online Mall
Starr King can earn up to 16.8% from more than 800 online stores such as Ace Hardware, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Expedia, Gap, Lands’ End, Old Navy, and more! Just go through the shopping.escrip.com portal to access the merchant websites. For example:
- Sign in to eScrip.com
- Go to the eScrip Online Mall.
- Select the All Stores tab.
- Click through to a shopping site such as Overstock.com.
- You can now bookmark the store’s home page with the eScrip tracking code. For example, http://www.overstock.com/?cid=141947&fp=F&AID=10652140&PID=3026718&SID=t560732716m
Think of Scrip like a pre-paid cash card or debit card (or certificate) that can be used, like cash, with participating retailers and service providers.
- Buy scrip in multiples of $20 and $50 from the PTA (please make checks payable to STARR KING PTA).
- When you shop for groceries at Rainbow, Good Life, or Canyon Market, or eat out at tasty Goat Hill Pizza on Potrero Hill, use your scrip to pay for your purchase, and Starr King receives a percentage of the sales from the retailer.
Parent Lauri Mashoian sells scrip for the PTA, which earns 10% of the face value. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention Starr King to the cashier in the San Francisco or Corte Madera stores or when you shop online at bookpassage.com, put "Starr King customer ID 100" in the comments box on the payment page. At the end of each quarter, the school will get a gift certificate to purchase books for the school library.
Signup in store as a "Basementeer" and choose Starr King at checkout and get 10% off your purchase. PLUS 5% donated to the school. This is a brand new year-round program for schools and applies at both the Potrero Hill and Presidio locations.
Starr King member ID: 21438
5% Back to School Program: When you shop at Office Depot or OfficeMax (they merged) for school supplies, just tell the cashier that you want to donate 5% of your purchase to Starr King and they will take care of it for you. This program runs periodically throughout the year, but just get into the habit of asking every time. (Starr King school ID: 7001-3997)
Tear the labels off of a huge number of Campbell food products and bring them to school. This includes all Campbell’s soups, Franco-American and Pepperidge Farm products, V8 beverages, Prego pasta sauces and Goldfish! For more information, go to www.labelsforeducation.com. (This program will be winding down by August, 2017.)
Like the Campbell’s program, all you have to do it tear off the “Box Tops for Education” logos and bring them to school. You will find them on the following products: all General Mills Cereals (Cheerios, etc.); Gogurt, Hamburger Helper, Old El Paso, Nature Valley Granola Bars, Bisquick, Ziploc, Kleenex products, and Hefty garbage bags, among many others. For more information, go to boxtops4education.com.
Box Tops and Labels receptacle bags are on a shelf in the school office.