Auction items will go online for bidding at the end of March, while Family & Teacher Parties and the Live Auction will happen at Spring Fling.
For those who cannot make Spring Fling this Saturday, we will miss you! But never fear, there is a way to proxy bid so you don't miss out on the great auction items:
- The preview auction catalog will be up soon. Make a list of what you want to bid on.
- Let Grace know so you can get assigned a bidder #
- Find a person who is going to the Spring Fling to be your proxy. Give them your bidder #, bid list and signed blank check payable to Starr King PTA. Or sign up for expedited check out.
That's all there is to it!
This year Spring Fling will be hosted at the Potrero Hill House: 953 De Haro St, San Francisco, CA 94107, from 6 PM to 10:00 PM.
Our goal this year is to have a great time while raising money through a lively raffle, a wine raffle, and a silent auction, where you will be able to bid on items donated by merchants, teachers, and parents.
For more information or if you have any questions, please send us an email: Grace Kao email@example.com
Spring Fling 2018 Ticket Information
Get your 2018 tickets here
All sales are final. Please contact us with questions or issues with your purchase.
Purchaser information is collected for the purpose of processing your order and following up on your purchase. This information is kept confidential and is not shared for non-PTA purposes.
Tangible items are expected to be picked up at the auction venue on the night of the auction. For nontangible items such as family parties or other events, you will be contacted by the event organizer.
Grace Kao, gracekao33@gmail
WHAT SHOULD I GET…OR MAKE OR DO?
You can personally donate or make auction items, recruit friends and family to contribute donations or request donations from the business community.
Try to think of what type of items you would be interested in bidding on in an auction.
What do you and your family enjoy doing on the weekends? What events have you been to that were particularly memorable? Try creating donations around those memories, because what was special for you and your family will most likely inspire a purchase on the part of another family.
Please use the Family Party Donation Form
Here are a few donation ideas for years past:
- Authentic Italian dinner
- Home-brewing Kit and Lesson
- Candle Making 101
- Soccer Boot Camp!
- Chinese dumpling making class for 6 in the donor’s home
- Special bottles and cases of wine
- A home in Lake Tahoe that sleeps 6
- 25,000 airline miles (1 domestic ticket)
- Tickets to sporting events (Giants, 49ers, etc.)
- Brunch and Bake!
- Tapas and wine for 25 in the donor’s home
- Children’s tea party for 8 children in the donor’s home