For those who cannot make Spring Fling this Saturday, we will miss you! But never fear, there is a way to proxy bid so you don't miss out on the great auction items:
- The preview auction catalog is up. Make a list of what you want to bid on.
- Let Pennan know so you can get assigned a bidder #
- Find a person who is going to the Spring Fling to be your proxy. Give them your bidder #, bid list and signed blank check payable to Starr King PTA. Or sign up for expedited check out.
That's all there is to it!
This year Spring Fling will be hosted once again at the Verdi Club, 2424 Mariposa St, San Francisco, CA 94110, from 6 PM to 11:00 PM.
Our goal this year is to have a great time while raising more than $50,000 through a lively raffle, a wine raffle, and a silent auction, where you will be able to bid on items donated by merchants, teachers, and parents.
For more information or if you have any questions, please send us an email: Grace Kao firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Fling 2017 Ticket Information
Get your 2017 tickets here
All sales are final. Please contact us with questions or issues with your purchase.
Purchaser information is collected for the purpose of processing your order and following up on your purchase. This information is kept confidential and is not shared for non-PTA purposes.
Tangible items are expected to be picked up at the auction venue on the night of the auction. For nontangible items such as family parties or other events, you will be contacted by the event organizer.
Grace Kao, gracekao33@gmail
WHAT SHOULD I GET…OR MAKE OR DO?
You can personally donate or make auction items, recruit friends and family to contribute donations or request donations from the business community.
Try to think of what type of items you would be interested in bidding on in an auction.
What do you and your family enjoy doing on the weekends? What events have you been to that were particularly memorable? Try creating donations around those memories, because what was special for you and your family will most likely inspire a purchase on the part of another family.
Here are a few donation ideas for years past:
- Authentic Italian dinner
- Home-brewing Kit and Lesson
- Candle Making 101
- Soccer Boot Camp!
- Chinese dumpling making class for 6 in the donor’s home
- Special bottles and cases of wine
- A home in Lake Tahoe that sleeps 6
- 25,000 airline miles (1 domestic ticket)
- Tickets to sporting events (Giants, 49ers, etc.)
- Brunch and Bake!
- Tapas and wine for 25 in the donor’s home
- Children’s tea party for 8 children in the donor’s home
Grace Kao (email@example.com)
Spring Fling Donation Form (Hard Copy)